Mackie Internships 2016
We believe strongly in the mutual benefits that internships can bring businesses and those starting out in the workforce. Quite a few of our interns have seen their projects go on to be launched in the real world. We offer a variety of non-paid intern positions as outlined below.
2016 Unpaid Internship Positions available:
• Photography students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the industry and production process.
• Graphics students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the Graphic Design process, primarily for an online platform.
• Marketing/PR/Events students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding in marketing, PR, events and sales.
These internships would be best suited to someone still completing their studies or who has recently graduated in a related field. Internships can range from minimum of 1 to 3 months (depending on applicant’s availability).
To be successful; you will need/be:
• Recently graduated or are currently studying design, pr/communications or a related field
• To be detail oriented
• To be able to multi-task
• To be reliable and punctual
• To be able to work autonomously & demonstrate initiative
• Be self-motivated, passionate & committed
• Be living locally or be willing to relocate to Newquay, Cornwall, UK for the duration of the internship at your own cost.
Please email your cover letter and CV, (specify which internship you are applying for (i.e. Photography, Design, Marketing/PR) along with selected images from your portfolio and links to your work to;
Please note that due to the large number of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.